DREAM WEAVER, OCEAN RAIN, LUCKY MAN...

Gary Wright- dream weaver/ Echo and The Bunnymen- ocean rain/ The Verve- lucky man/ Foo Fighters- walking after you/ REM- talk about the passion/ Queen- somebody to love/ Steve Mac Lean- you and me/ Jorge Ben- amante amado/ Cat Stevens-oh very young/ Cliff Richards-delilah/ Tom Jones-whats new pussycat?/ Nancy Sinatra- you only live twice/ Double-captain of her heart/ Marc Almond- you only live twice/ Ringo Starr-photograph/ Ronettes-be my baby/ Otis Redding-pain in my heart/ Velvet Underground- pale blue eyes/ T.Rex- slider/ Pretenders- brass in pocket/ Joy Division- love will tear us apart/ Blind Faith- can`t find my way home/ Stevie Wonder-i dont know why/ Marvin Gaye- let`s get it on/ Sly Stone- time/ Smokey Robinson-the tracks of my tears/ Elvis Presley- suspicious mind/ Everly Brothers- bye bye love/ Bruce Springsteen- tunnel of love/ Roy Orbinson- only the lonely/ JOHNNY CASH- I WALK THE LINE/ Led Zeppelin- i`m gonna crawl/ Pink Floyd- us and them/ Beatles- and i love her/ Roberto Carlos- detalhes/ RAY CHARLES- I CAN`T STOP LOVING YOU/ Minnie Ripperton- lovin you/ Elton John- Roy Rogers/ Wings-bluebird/ Roxy Music-just another high/ David Bowie- kooks/ Bob Dylan- sarah/ The Flamingos- i only have eyes for you/ Harold Melvin- the love i lost/ Bee Gees- how deep is your love/ Barry White- the first, the last, my everything/ Stylistics- you make me feel brand new/ The Floaters-  float on/ Renaissance- can you understand?/ Eric Clapton- have you ever loved a woman/ Robert Johnson- love in vain/ THE ROLLING STONES- NO EXPECTATIONS/ Traffic- no face, no name, no number/ The Cars- you can`t hold on too long/ The Knack- my sharonna/ Madness- yesterday`s man/ Demis Roussos- rain and tears/ Annie Lennox- a whiter shade of pale/ Tanita Tikaran- twisting my sobriety/ QUESTION MARK AND THE ?- 96 TEARS/ Cowboy Junkies- sweet jane/ Prince- take me with you/ Chris Isaak- somebody`s cryin`/ Kevin Ayers- lady rachel/ Gram Parsons- christine`s tune/ Fleetwood Mac- never goin back again/ Donovan- jennifer juniper/Abba- dancing queen/ Sam Cooke- another saturday night/ Visage- night train/ Culture Club- make mistake number three...